Frank Frost Productions, LLC, is an award-winning film and television production company dedicated to entertaining and informational programming for broadcast, DVD, and the web. Founded in 1985 by Frank and Mary Frost as a motion-picture production company, it has since produced independent documentaries for national broadcast as well as educational and corporate films and videos.
More than 100 million viewers have watched over 30 high-caliber FFP documentaries. These productions focus on historical, biographical, cultural, and religious subjects in pursuit of human understanding across cultures, nationalities, and religions. Many have aired on ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and The Hallmark Channel; others have been shown in educational and corporate venues.
- The ten-part series Scandinavia was hosted by Walter Cronkite and aired on PBS.
- A reflection on the Declaration of Independence, The American Creed, aired on the Hallmark Channel and on PBS.
- Bernardin, about the high-profile life and death of Joseph Cardinal Bernardin of Chicago, aired on PBS.
- The Other Holy Land provided a tour of ancient Christian archeological sites in Turkey in examining the rise of Christianity in ancient Turkey (Asia Minor). It aired on the Hallmark Channel and PBS.
- Therese: Living on Love explored the life of St. Therese of Lisieux and the tour of her relics in the U.S. It aired on PBS.
- The 20-episode series, Spiritual Homepage, aired on the Odyssey Channel.
- A video biography, Pedro Arrupe: His Life and Legacy, was produced for Georgetown University and is now on the university’s web site.
FFP programs have been recognized with more than 100 national awards, including 15 CINE Golden Eagles, two US International Festival Gold Camera Awards, multiple NY Film Festival Awards, and four Gabriel Awards.
FFP’s body of work makes it particularly well suited to The Teilhard Project. It has developed a special niche because of its ability to examine various dimensions of religion suitable for the secular marketplace. Moreover, it demonstrates extensive international experience, including productions shot in Africa, Asia, Europe, South and Central America, as well as throughout the United States.